If you’re tired of ordinary designer frames and men’s glasses that lack any type of fashion statement, then it’s time to explore glasses frames for men that convey extraordinary design and elegance. With a wide array of eyeglass frames for men, it’s easy to find innovative handmade designer glasses frames for men from Eye Elegance, Houston’s premiere optical boutique.
Since Eye Elegance was founded in 1989, it now has expanded to two locations, one in Montrose and another on Post Oak. Eye Elegance has also established a reputation for the most exquisite handmade men’s glasses and designer glasses sourced from around the globe.
Eye Elegance Offers Nothing Short Of Perfection
Each style in the collections reflect the finest quality and design created by using timeless hand workmanship traditions that continue to imbue a rare level of innovation and design. The workmanship and attention to detail is a testament to Eye Elegance’s passion for perfection.
We have a unique team of professional and highly experienced stylists who are available to help you select the perfect frames in a relaxed environment. When selecting eyeglass frames, or sunglasses, it’s important to keep the following information in mind:
– In order to create a handsome and balanced look, select glasses that compliment the shape of your face whether it’s oval, heart, round, or square.
– With sunglasses, you may need the frames to gently wrap around the sides for added UV protection.
– Identify your personal style and then select a frame that compliments your lifestyle.
– Size and the positioning of the frame is important. You need to determine if the frames fit comfortably across the bridge of your nose and over your ears. Many frames can be adjusted for comfort.
– Our optician will be able to advise you whether the frame shape you are considering is a good fit in relationship to your prescription needs.
– Take advantage of the support and professional advice so you make the right choice
© 2020 Eye Elegance, all right reserved.
Designed by REFUGE Marketing