Your safety is our priority at Eye Elegance. In addition to taking measures to keep our staff and customers safe during the current COVID-19 crisis, we also want to take this opportunity to talk about good hygiene habits for eye health. Cleaning and care are important for the health of your eyes, and the condition of your eyeglasses.
When to Have Your Glasses Professionally Cleaned
Did you know you can have your glasses professionally cleaned at Eye Elegance? If you have stubborn areas of your eyeglasses that just will not stay clean—like nose pads—we can help. We can thoroughly clean your glasses or replace a part like nose pads. Do not try this at home! Contact Eye Elegance for help.
Step-by-Step: Cleaning Instructions for Eyeglasses
Keep all of your eyewear, from sunglasses to readers, in good shape with regular cleaning. Follow these steps:
- Wash & dry your hands—don’t apply lotion! And be thorough.
- Rinse glasses in tap water—Rinse of dust & debris with lukewarm water.
- Add a tiny drop of dishwashing liquid—lotion-free, please!
- Gently clean frames and both sides of lenses—20 seconds.
- Rinse gently & thoroughly.
- Gently shake off excess water.
- Dry carefully with clean, lint-free cloth.
- Inspect & remove smudges or remaining dust with clean, lint-free cloth.
The Eye Elegance team is committed to transparency and communication during this challenging time. Help us stay connected with you by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. If you need assistance or have questions please email us or call either of our locations:
Eye Elegance Montrose:713-622-4411
Eye Elegance Post Oak: 713-322-5541