Vision Expo East 2019: Sneak Peek!
It’s that time of year again! The Eye Elegance staff is ready for our annual trip to New York City for Vision Expo East and all the inspiration that lies ahead. Vision Expo organizers consistently exhibit a commitment to education and innovation in eyecare and eyewear. We will spend our time learning about the latest eyecare technology, reviewing the newest eyewear styles. and connecting with colleagues across the country to exchange ideas and best practices.
Vision Expo East: By the Numbers
Vision Expo East runs for three days—March 21-24—but the schedule is jam-packed with learning opportunities:
- Learn from 3500+ optometrists, opticians, practice staff, and ophthalmic techs in more than 300+ hours of education across 23 speciality tracks
- Connect with 15,000+ attendees, from eyecare professionals to buyers to influencers
- Explore 700+ exhibitors from 68 countries, including 100 exhibitors brand-new to Vision Expo East
- Shop more than 5000 fashion and luxury brands
- Connect with others on social media, where #VisionExpo will generate 27M+ social impressions
Vision Expo East: EYE2EYE Series
The EYE2EYE Series is for anyone who loves a great story. Each series features “individuals providing high-level insights on topics to inform, empower and challenge you.”
- The FUBU founders will hold a 45-minute panel discussion, FUBU: THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE OF US, highlighting their new eyewear launch and taking an overview of the rise and success of an iconic brand.
- A one-hour presentation on storytelling by award-winning artist, actor, film producer, poet, and activist, Common with a focus on inspiring and empowering through creativity.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube for all the latest updates on new collections and in-store events and promotions at both of Houston’s Eye Elegance locations.