Staying Safe at Eye Elegance
Both Eye Elegance locations are open and ready to serve you. We are continuing all health measures and disinfecting all frames before returning them to the displays. We have hand sanitizer available in all our boutiques and masks for our team. We will be accepting both pre-scheduled appointments and walk-in’s as we will have staff in-store during standard business hours. We look forward to helping you while also respecting the safety of one another! To schedule an appointment, simply call your local boutique, email us at [email protected] or direct message us at any of our social media accounts and we can assist you!
Your safety is our priority at Eye Elegance. We are taking measures to keep our staff and customers safe during the current COVID-19 crisis. This virus is affecting us all, here at home in Houston and across the world, and we want to share with you the steps we are taking in regard to COVID-19/Coronavirus.
- We are keeping a close eye on recommendations from the CDC, Houston Health Department, and World Health Organization.
- Our in-store practices:
- We always adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness, health, and safety standards but we have increased our efforts to go above and beyond to ensure everyone’s safety during this time.
- Our staff is engaging in frequent and thorough handwashing.
- We have reduced the staff in each boutique to keep the number of people in-store at a time to a bare minimum.
- We are disinfecting facilities, equipment, and high-contact surfaces with regularity with Clorox.
- All employees have been instructed to wash all-metal frames with alcohol and all other frames will be washed with soap and water.
- Frames that have been tried on are not returned to the shelf until they have been washed.
- You will find hand sanitizer supplied throughout our boutiques.
- If you would like to make an appointment with a particular optician that can be arranged via phone or email.
For our clients who are not comfortable visiting and shopping Eye Elegance in person, we have options to shop virtually or for us to come to you, similar to those implemented during Hurricane Harvey in 2017:
- You can shop on our website to see an abbreviated inventory. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just give us a call or send us a message. We have more items in the stores.
- To set up a virtual meeting with one of our opticians, please one of our boutiques or email us.
- We are accepting call-in orders and requests.
- If you need a prescription updated, scan and send it to [email protected].
- Depending on distance, we may be able to come to you if your glasses need repair or service during this time.
- We are also running a gift card promotion that allows you to support Eye Elegance now but shop later with some extra savings.
Please stay safe. Together, we will get through this.
Connect with us online for additional updates from the Eye Elegance team. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.